Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Second day of High School

Today Sarah(my host :-) ) and i started school at 9:25, and we went to AP Biology, AP Calculus and Economics. In AP Biology the teacher learned us about antigens, T cells, B Cells and stuff like that. In AP Calculus i was waiting outside because Sarah and the rest of the class were taking their finals.

I liked the Economics class because it reminds me of Social Studies at Viby Gymnasium. The topics of the two Economics classes that i have had were communism(Karl Marx) and capitalism(Adam Smith) which are topics that i have had. That was exciting to see how they work different with the topics than we did in Denmark. At lunch i met with some of the other danes and we were outside enjoying the sun, relaxing and talking.

The beautiful campus at M-A.

After school Sarah brought me to rehearsal again. The students are working really hard! The play they are going to perform is "Wizard of Oz" which is are very classic, but nice play. After rehearsal we went to the Stanford Shopping center which is located in Palo Alto. Before we did any thing else we got some froyo which tastes really good. After a some quick shopping Sarah and I met with her mom to have dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen. I ordered a caesar salad and even though i ordered a half portion it was very big and i could not finish my dinner! The american portions really amaze me, I really can not believe that anybody can eat such a big amount of food at once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment